Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Long Time Again....

I know, I know.
I'm definitely not a good blogger.
Well at least some posts about what I've been doing. I should keep you updated.


So starting with pumpkin carving which I've done for the first time in my life. I've never eaten pumpkin pie and never carved a pumpkin. Well 20 years of age is probably good time to start, so I made up my mind and did it. And since I love Tim Burton this time of year (This is halloween, this is halloween, halloween, ...who wouldn't like it?) I got inspired and carved a little Jack's face. Mind you, I live in Czech Republic and we have no tools for this, except knives. Well maybe I could find some somewhere, somehow, in some special place, but honestly, what for? I think I did a good job with knife only.




And that was probably the only very free thing I've done. School and troubles were overtaking my life and I got little bit stuck. In any event, I had to do my homework, which was mostly drawing and preparation for drawing. I suck in this field and since my drawing class is just merged with all other studios like sculpting and painting, it makes my life harder. Imagine me standing in the class and drawing like a freshman at high school when everyone else is just doing absolutely admiring work. 
But to my homework. I had to draw lips... Well you can see result here:




No comments:

Post a Comment