Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Winter In Prague

 Yesterday I've had the most awkward awaking so far, well except the one when my two neighbors woke me up at 3 a.m. having sex with some strange man. This time I woke up and looked out of my window. It was just all cover with snow! I didn't expect, that snow will last on the "heated" (I have heating right under it) window will keep the snow. I opened it and our "100 roofs of Mother Prague" were covered in snow, and since I live at the attic, my roof was too. Imagine or not, winter is back!
I like winter usually only at the beginning of the season and in February I start to curse, saying I want warm weather again. But isn't it beautiful to have the white snow everywhere? Days like these make me feel very cozy and stay in the bed and since I'm ill again, I had the chance to stay in bed and feel nice and warm. I made myself chicken soup and watched Twin Peaks, worked on some school projects and thought about getting an Etsy account. So with that, do you think it's a good idea? Selling my pictures and drawings or something else. Well I'll see what decisions future will bring.








So I will give you all good advice: Go get cozy, get a hot chocolate and cuddle with somebody you care for, if you can. 
T.







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment