Friday, July 2, 2010

Welcome 2010/2011



Pictures in this post by R.G.

Well so it's finally here and I'm officially not unemployed, I am a Student! I got ISIC, my health insurance is being paid since now, and it feels... GREAT. Finally my life has a meaning again and I became part of something. After my parents divorce, me living with my sister I really don't know where I belong. Now I know. 
School starts October 4th, so I get 3 months of summer holidays, even someone could consider my last year as a big holiday.


I almost forgot to tell you, dear readers, that next week I'm flying to Canada for two months. I get to see my "american family" , friends and most important, my darling will show me his country. You have no idea how excited I am now. 


Being busy for last couple weeks I haven't write how my knitting story continues, but I'm about to finish this week, so keep your fingers crossed.


Happy Summer My Dears...
Tereza


P.S. For those living in Canada, Happy Canada Day!!! With delay...

No comments:

Post a Comment