Monday, December 13, 2010

Confession Of Teaholic

 I have to confess that I'm having an addiction to tea. I love all kinds of tea and I have a lot in my secret drawer. It's not necessary a bad thing, because when I want to drink something refreshing, I go for the fruit one, when I want to feel cozy I usually choose green or earl grey. And as a student of art, I also love good design, so I've been more than nicely surprised when I found new adorable design of tea boxes from Marks&Spencer. I was trying to find a designer, but I failed. My searching skills are not as I wish them to be, obviously. At least a picture.



























 And while I'm already talking about drinking tea, comes to my mind, that you need a good mug if you want to enjoy your cup of tea. I have a couple of mugs in my kitchen and for some reason they are all somehow broken. One is leaking from the bottom and my newest one has chipped top. Hand made mug, what a pity! I would need a fairy to fix all my broken mugs. 
 Ok we have tea, perfect mug and what else? Because drinking tea is ritual, that's for sure. Well I'm from the city of ginger bread so I love the flavor of ginger, anise and honey... ginger bread is  perfect choice. Well since I have the dough in the fridge still, I had to buy one, so I went to Ikea and got their traditional swedish ginger bread cookies. I love their cookies! and seems like I'm nicely set up for a break of teaholic. And how do you enjoy your cozy moments? 

2 comments:

  1. RE:
    I am always careful about what I write, and I never said Czech = Russian. I don't have any knowledge about disagreements or feuds the Czechoslovakian people have with Russians, and I do in fact know the difference between these two countries - so I'd be a little more careful about judging people simply because of one little mistake. I found the information somewhere online, and it was not my intention to offend you or anyone else; but rather an effort to share some Christmas spirit, as this post was about my own traditions.

    I will of course check up on it and edit my post accordingly. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE:
    I understand, but it's hard not to take it the wrong way when you write with such contradiction. I do empathize, but your sensitivity isn't my problem or making, and I can't do anything about prejudgments people have about certain countries. I do follow guidelines when blogging, but I can't go around thinking everything I write isn't politically correct when this is a personal style blog.

    In all honesty, I was just looking for information about the movie and found a site which I trusted to have correct information. Nothing more than that. No conspiracies, just a simple mistake, which I've now corrected.

    Anyways, I hope you have a great 2011 as well. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete