Monday, March 15, 2010

Detox of my mind...

Those lazy days, when ground is muddy I enjoy spending my time watching what I’ve done in the last year. I reached many goals actually. I didn’t get the university, but I made pretty good works for my graduation works, I also finished my school with honour, I’ve never expected that, I went across the ocean, where I did pretty well as a photographer. It was a first step for me and I really appreciate all I managed in year 2009. Maybe it’s weird to think about that in March, but 2010 brings a  new chalenges and opportunities to me. I’m going to study again, I’m also going to travel quite bit, starting to build my name in artistic field, meeting a new people, I’ll try to make new ideas real. For me year starts in Spring. Now I have to wash all dirt of the last year of my skin and start again. And most important thing I wanted to tell you people, I found a new energy to be alive and creative. I found a new passion to work again...

So world, here I come!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment